Tuesday, March 13, 2007

12 Year Old

Well I am finally back at school, meaning that I can actually write on this again. I just got back from spring break in Florida and am happy to come back to warm weather. One of the best things I saw at Florida was a 47 year old woman win the bikini contest. So take that all you drunk 21 year old whores who barely wear anything down there. Wait, scratch that, the best thing that I saw was a 12 year old do a keg stand on the beach. One of the funniest things ever. He lives at Panama city so he just walked to the beach and got free beer from pretty much whoever he wanted since they all thought it was a brilliant idea to corrupt a youngin. Anyway, School is on the home stretch and it is getting closer to camp time!! So I apologize for coming back to the bloging community and that you will waste some of your precious time reading this stuff. Alright, maybe I'll actually post something worth while next time.

Have a Fantastic Day!!

No comments: