Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bubble Tea


If you have never had Bubble Tea you need to quit whatever you are doing right now and go get some. This is so weird but amazing. It is a cold tea where there are tapioca bubbles at the bottom which are chewy. The Bubbles don't taste like anything really but they just add to the effect. I know for a fact that there is a store in Ann Arbor that sells it (I think it is called Bubble Island). It is hard to find places that do carry it. As you can probably tell, I have a huge craving for it right now but of course Midland doesn't have any place that carries it.

Have a Fantastic Day!!

5 comments:

Ms. Field said...

i'm unconvinced. the chewy factor of the bubbles is unsettling to me. if you get to ann arbor sometime soon maybe i'll go with you to give it a try or just watch...

James said...

Well I am going to have to go to Ann Arbor and give you a ring. Hopefully I will be able to go there soon.

Anonymous said...

i HATE bubble tea.
and I don't hate any kind of food.

James said...

AAAh, how can bubble tea be hated. Hmmm...I thought it was great.

Anonymous said...

No one ever seems to talk about the Forex market.
[url=http://elec.nihs.tp.edu.tw/wwwboard/messages/305.htm]best forex software[/url]