Thursday, February 08, 2007

Just imagine

I am just sitting here reading up on John Lennon and learning to play some of his songs on my guitar. One song in particular has always spoke to me. In the times that we are in where people are blaming everyone else and war is very predominant. "Imagine" is a powerful anti-war pro-peace and love. It is such a Utopian picture that he paints in his image but it would be great.





When I listen to it I always start to dream what a perfect world would be like. Would it be too boring because everything is great? Or would that matter since everyone would be too happy?

Have a Fantastic Day!!

2 comments:

Charles D. Leibrand said...

It would be boring. Good is defined by bad.

James said...

Yea, I'm sure it wouldn't be funny either since there wouldn't be any idiots doing stupid things. And that would just ruin everything.