Saturday, January 27, 2007

Elizabethtown

Drew Baylor (Orlando Bloom) has just been fired from his job and found out that his dad has died all on the same day. The movie traces his journey to where his father died and comes to meet some amazing people that change his life forever.

The movie is hilarious, witty, thought provoking and an uplifting movie. I want to go more in depth in the discussion of the movie but do not want to spoil it for you. So, you have a while to see it and then I will repost more in depth about what I drew from it. Happy watching!

Have a Fantastic Day!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a great movie :)

Charles D. Leibrand said...

Good movie

Matt said...

I hated it and I knew Schnert would comment :o)

James said...

ha! It is a kind of movie that she would like.

Anonymous said...

matt...we're fighting.