Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Jones


Everybody has looked at a Jones Soda bottle and laughed at one of the pictures that were featured on the front. They have also wished that they have had one of their pictures on the front. Well what a genius idea it would be to be able to customize a pack of sodas. Jones is giving you the ability to put personal pictures on a pack of Jones Sodas. They claim it is great for birthdays, anniversary's, Christmas and all sorts of occasions. What a better way to say 'I Love You' than to whip a Jones across the table and much to their delight they not only get a great taste but a tasty message.

What picture would you put on your soda?

Have A Nice Day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I think I should start a blog just so I won't be left out. Am I the only one that doesn't have one now?
-Second Half!

James said...

Lol! Just about.