Monday, January 29, 2007

Learning everyday

I found a little book entitled Live and Learn and Pass It On. It is about little life lessons from people from the ages of 5 to 95. Some are deeper than other but they are all great. Here are some of my favorites:
  • I've learned that most of the things I worry about never happen. -Age 64
  • I've learned that self-pity is a waste of time. -Age 81
  • I've learned that you can't throw mud without getting a little on yourself. -Age 66
  • I've learned not to waste time worrying about the things I can't change. -Age 72
  • I've learned that regardless of how little you have, you can always give comfort and encouragement. -Age 64
  • I've learned that you should fill your life with experiences, not excuses. -Age 52
  • I've learned that it's not what happens to people that's important. It's what they do about it. -Age 10


Funny one's from the kids:
  • I've learned how to hold animals without killing them. -Age 5
  • I've learned that if you want to get even with someone at camp, you rub their underwear in poison ivy. -Age 11
  • I've learned that when you have three of your wild friends in the car, the driver freaks. -Age 9
  • I've learned that you can't hide a piece of broccoli in your glass of milk. -Age 7
  • I've learned that you can be in love with four girls at the same time. -Age 9
Have a Fantastic Day!!

No comments: